Introduction to topic
The beauty specialty stores channel is on the rise in China and Japan, fueled by technology and personalization, which are creating a new shopping experience. In China, sales of beauty products in the direct sales and specialty stores channels combined account for nearly 50% of the $59 billion market, up 23% compared to the prior year. Specialty store boutiques in Japan are also very productive, growing at 8% in sales in 2018. Retailers range from global ones like Lush and MAC to Asian ones such as Skinfood and Shiseido.
Join this webinar to learn:
What drives the growth of specialty stores sales?
What makes the e-commerce channel so vibrant in China?
Who is successful today and why?
Which categories are the strongest performers?
Your webinar host
Director of Consumer Products, Karen has more than 30 years of experience in the beauty and home care markets. She oversees global and domestic research teams on several flagship reports including Beauty Devices, Professional Skin Care, Home Fragrances, and Beauty Retailing.
With insightful channel and retailer profiles, this analysis shines a spotlight on:
- New beauty retail formats that launched/expanded
- The strategies of dynamic retailers such as Sephora, L’Occitane, Innisfree, Mary Kay, Oriental, Tmall, and others
- The latest sales and developments of each purchase channel and sub-channel
Comprised of a written analysis and interactive database, this report helps subscribers to:
- Quantify sales and door counts for key and emerging retail chains
- Assess the competitive strengths of major specialty retailers such as Innisfree, Missha, Skin Food, Lush, and MAC
- Review productivity measures such as store sizes, traffic patterns, and more
Thank you for your interest in our webinar. Registrations are now closed.
to gain access to the webinar recording.
Register for webinar
About Kline Group
Kline is a respected provider of world-class consulting services and high-quality market intelligence that consistently lead to client successes in growing or improving their business.
We combine a distinctive package of consulting and research capabilities, global reach, and industry understanding that cannot be matched by our competitors. Our focus is on providing knowledge and solutions throughout the entire value chains of the industries we serve.