- Analyze the nematicide market across 11 crops in the 12 targeted countries: Argentina, Brazil, Canada, China, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, South Africa, Turkey, the United Kingdom, and the United States
- Nematicide applications are with three basic product types:
‒ Seed treatment
- Provides the changes that are occurring regarding the use of nematicides in the market
- Describes the leading nematodes that are targets of nematicides
- Shows current acreage treated and sales values by brand and crop for nematicide applications in the targeted countries
- Area, volume, and values are stated in local units and currency and standardized in the summary chapters as acres and U.S. dollars
This webinar includes:
👉 Seed treatment pesticides and what pests they control
👉 Current polymers and seed coatings used
👉 Plant nutrients used in seed treatment
👉 Sales by brand or active ingredient use for seed treatment products
👉 Non-chemicals alternatives
Your webinar host
This webinar will be jointly delivered by Jim Walter, Senior Associate in Kline's
Agriculture/Specialty Pesticides Practice.
This analysis provides crop protection suppliers with the latest information on the size, structure, and outlook for the nematode treatment market in the major country/crop markets of the world.
Scope & Benefits
Global Nematicides: Market Analysis and Opportunities is a detailed analysis of this key segment of the agricultural market. A number of trends and changes in this market make this the right time for this overview:
- As commodity prices remain low, growers are looking for value in crop protection
- As biotechnology advancements have increased the value of some field crop seed by introducing new traits, growers have demanded better protection of the seedling to maximize their return on investment
- Details on new biological nematicides by country and crop
The report serves as an excellent reference for developing and executing marketing plans, providing subscribers with the following:
- A highly reliable and independent assessment of the competitive positions of the major suppliers of nematicides in terms of product sales and market share within each country
- Market sizes and outlook for 48 crop/ country market segments
- Insights into the reasons for treatment or the impact of non-treatment of key nematodes and the leading products in each segment
- A tabulation of unmet needs provided by our respondents for the key crops grown in each country
- For product developers, we provide a description of the cultural practices used by growers to control and/or prevent the buildup of crop-damaging nematodes
Register for webinar
About Kline Group
Kline is a respected provider of world-class consulting services and high-quality market intelligence that consistently lead to client successes in growing or improving their business.
We combine a distinctive package of consulting and research capabilities, global reach, and industry understanding that cannot be matched by our competitors. Our focus is on providing knowledge and solutions throughout the entire value chains of the industries we serve.