The Zika outbreak of 2015-2016 raised global attention to the health risks that mosquitoes can carry. It is imperative that countries implement a vector control program as part of their national healthcare plan. Enacted predominantly through state or local municipalities, programs often entail treatments for both adult mosquitoes and their larvae, targeting different species. Insecticide treatments can be conducted through aerial, surface, or groundwater treatments. Insecticide-impregnated mosquito nets are also a common control, especially as part of charitable initiatives. The selected active ingredient is also used to prevent mosquito species from developing resistance to excessively used ingredients. Biological based ingredients are growing in interest as a potential solution to fight the Zika virus and Dengue outbreak.
This webinar includes:
- Focus on some of the main vector mosquito species and the main diseases caused in the various countries
- Details for the different application types
- Insights into the main active ingredients used and market evaluations
- Leading brands used in different countries
Your webinar host
Join our webinar and learn more about global mosquito control from Kline's Project Lead, Aneesa Moolla, who has over seven years of experience in agrochemical market research studies.
This analysis provides professional mosquito control/disease vector pesticide suppliers and formulators with the latest information on product usage for the mosquito control market with the breakdowns for adulticides and larvicides. Countries included in the report are Brazil, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Thailand, and the United States.
This Report Helps Subscribers to:
- Learn about global consumption of mosquito control insecticides by country and product type
- Obtain in-country information about the mosquito control market
- Monitor the leading mosquito control companies and the key products they offer
- Develop an understanding of the key active ingredients used
- Understand the important mosquito-borne diseases on a country-by-country basis
Consultants and competitors will not be accepted to the webinar.
Register for webinar
About Kline Group
Kline is a respected provider of world-class consulting services and high-quality market intelligence that consistently lead to client successes in growing or improving their business.
We combine a distinctive package of consulting and research capabilities, global reach, and industry understanding that cannot be matched by our competitors. Our focus is on providing knowledge and solutions throughout the entire value chains of the industries we serve.