A variety of challenges and developments within the global basestocks industry continues shaping the market landscape. Moreover, demand for synthetic lubricants driven by OEM recommendations and regulatory changes drives demand for synthetic basestocks.
This webinar will help you gain a general understanding of the current status of the mineral basestocks and synthetic basestocks industry.
Join this webinar to learn:
Basestocks Market Overview
How is basestock demand likely to evolve amid the changing demand patterns in finished lubricant
demand and new basestock supply creation?
How is new supply altering global trade flows?
What will be the impact of EVs on global basestock demand over the next 10 years?
Synthetic Basestocks Market Focus
What are the key growth factors driving demand for synthetic lubricant basestocks?
How inter-material competition and changing performance requirements are shaping
lubricant formulation approaches?
What will be the impact of new basestock production technologies on global
synthetic lubricants basestock demand over the next five years?
About the Presenters
Project Manager, Energy Practice, Gurgaon
Anuj Kumar is responsible for syndicated market research reports in the areas of finished lubricants, lubricant basestocks, used oil and re-refined lubricants, and lubricant additives.
Anuj has over 11 years of experience in market research and consulting business in the Oil & Gas domain, of which the past eight years have been dedicated primarily to the basestocks market.
Anuj holds Bachelor in Technology (Chemical Engineering) and Master in International Business Administration degrees.
Project Manager, Energy Practice, Prague
Dr. Sharbel Luzuriaga is responsible for Kline's flagship energy titles including the Global Lubricant Report series and Global Basestocks report.
Drawing upon extensive and practical experience working on behalf of multinational oil majors, Sharbel has delivered numerous presentations internationally
Sharbel holds a PhD in Macromolecular Chemistry and is fluent in Spanish, English, Portuguese, Czech, and Italian.
Global Lubricant Basestocks
is an in-depth analysis of the global lubricant basestocks industry. Specifically, the report will offer the following:
- Lubricant basestock demand and supply analysis at a global level and by key regions, covering Africa and the Middle East, Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, and South America.
- Supply and demand estimates for API Group I, II/II+, III/III+, and naphthenic basestocks, as well as demand estimates for Group IV and Group V basestocks.
- Manufacturing cost analysis of typical Group I, II, and III basestock manufacturing plants.
- Analysis of current pricing levels and price forecast for various crude oil price scenarios.
Provides in-depth coverage of the eight basestock markets: Brazil, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, and the United States.
Global Synthetic Lubricant Basestocks
explores market opportunities and challenges for synthetic basestock suppliers, lubricant blenders, and marketers. This report has global coverage and it analyzes the synthetic basestocks market covering:
- Global synthetic lubricant demand and trends
- Global synthetic basestocks demand by region and lubricant application
- Comparison of leading synthetic basestock types
- Formulation and substitution trends and impact on basestock demand
- Synthetic basestock demand outlook
- Evaluation of synthetic basestock suppliers
- Evaluation of market opportunities and challenges
If you have any additional questions contact us at email@example.com.
Request Webinar Recording
Register for Webinar
About Kline Group
Kline is a respected provider of world-class consulting services and high-quality market intelligence that consistently lead to client successes in growing or improving their business.
We combine a distinctive package of consulting and research capabilities, global reach, and industry understanding that cannot be matched by our competitors. Our focus is on providing knowledge and solutions throughout the entire value chains of the industries we serve.