Join this webinar to learn about:
Current and projected supply and demand by wax types by key regions
Key market trends, growth drivers, and restraints useful for developing business strategies
Wax pricing, positioning trends along with business strategies
Your webinar host:
Pooja Sharma of Kline Group is an expert in subject of waxes and an author of multiple wax industry reports. During her nine years of tenure with Kline, she has frequently presented at business conferences and seminars; She has previously presented a paper on waxes at AFPM’s 2017 Base Oils and Waxes Conference in San Antonio, United States; and at Asia, Middle East and Africa (AMEA) Base Oil, Lubricant and Wax (BLW) Conference, Mumbai, India.
- Detailed wax market profiles for leading petroleum waxes, synthetic waxes, vegetable and plant waxes, and select specialty waxes
- Global and regional wax supply and demand by wax type
- Analysis of wax positioning and pricing
- Analysis of market trends, growth drivers, and restraints
- Evaluation of market opportunities and challenges
- Identify future growth potential for key wax types
- Develop business strategies
- Understand demand, supply, technology, substitution, and other trends and their impact
- Design and develop products and marketing strategies for key end-use industries
- Identify end-use markets and applications
- Evaluate key market opportunities and challenges facing the business
Register for webinar
Date: Thursday, April 16, 2020
Time: 9:00 AM EDT
Consultants and competitors will not be accepted.
Thank you for your interest in our webinar. Registrations are now closed.
to gain access to the webinar recording.
About Kline Group
Kline is a respected provider of world-class consulting services and high-quality market intelligence that consistently lead to client successes in growing or improving their business.
We combine a distinctive package of consulting and research capabilities, global reach, and industry understanding that cannot be matched by our competitors. Our focus is on providing knowledge and solutions throughout the entire value chains of the industries we serve.