Introduction to speaker and topics
The Chinese economy has slowed down in part due to the government’s efforts to reorient the economy away from exports and investment-driven growth to consumption-driven growth.
This slowdown, as well as the reorientation in the economy, has significant implications for the Chinese lubricants market. Demand growth in many segments will reduce. Efforts to improve China’s air quality will accelerate the use of high performance lubricants.
You will learn about:
Key market developments and industry trends
Regions where growth opportunities exist
How the market is performing
The market's outlook
About the Presenter
Project Manager in Kline's Energy/Petroleum Practice.
A go-to source of information.
- Assess the current size of the Chinese finished lubricants market and product categories
- Understand emerging product, performance, promotion, pricing, and channels of distribution trends
Focus on competitive landscape.
- Identify barriers to growth and develop strategies to overcome them
- Analyze the leading suppliers that are active in the country
- Evaluate opportunities for mergers, acquisitions, and alliances
A closer look on product coverage.
Products and topic covered in the study include:
- Industrial oils and fluids: hydraulic fluid, compressor and refrigeration oils, turbine and circulating oils, gear oil, grease, and other general industrial oils and fluids
- Process oils: white, electrical, rubber, and all other
- Metalworking fluids: removal, forming, protecting, and treating
- Penetration levels of synthetics and semi-synthetics will be analyzed and assessed
- Industrial engine oil: natural gas, railroad, marine, aviation piston aircraft, and stationary diesel
- Consumer automotive lubricants: passenger car engine oil, 2T/4T motorcycle oil, ATF, gear oil, and grease
- Commercial automotive lubricants: heavy duty engine oil, hydraulic and transmission fluid, gear oil, and grease
Register for the Webinar
Date: Wednesday, February 8, 2017
Time: 9:00 AM EST /2:00 PM GMT
Register for the Webinar
Date: Wednesday February 8, 2017
Time: 9:00 am EDT (New York) / 2:00 pm GMT (London) / 10:00 pm (Beijing)
About Kline Group
Kline is a respected provider of world-class consulting services and high-quality market intelligence that consistently lead to client successes in growing or improving their business.
We combine a distinctive package of consulting and research capabilities, global reach, and industry understanding that cannot be matched by our competitors. Our focus is on providing knowledge and solutions throughout the entire value chains of the industries we serve.