Introduction to speaker and topics
Wind energy has emerged as one of the major alternate energy sources to address global warming and resource conservation concerns.
With government support, wind energy installations have grown exponentially in the last 10 years, creating a strong demand for lubricants used in wind turbines. Despite accounting for a small fraction of the global lubricants market, wind turbine lubricants is an important market segment due to its severe performance requirements, rapid growth, and high penetration of synthetic lubricants.
You Will Learn About:
Key market developments and industry trends
Regions where growth opportunities exist
How the market is performing
The market's outlook
About the Presenter
Project Lead in Kline's Energy/Petroleum Practice.
A go-to source of information
- Make a reliable and independent assessment of the opportunities and challenges in the wind turbine market
- Assess key market segments in terms of their unique requirements, purchasing criteria, challenges for doing business, and opportunities
- Understand OEMs and wind farm operators’ requirements with respect to product performance
- Understand the product selection process and criteria of leading OEMs, wind farm operators, and maintenance and service providers
Focus on competitive landscape
This report allows subscribers to identify the competitive landscape, the major suppliers, and their competitive strengths and weaknesses.
Closer look on product coverage
This report provides a detailed independent appraisal of this fast-moving market, including current and forecast demand by lubricant type, leading countries, and regions.
- Lubricant demand in wind turbines for 2015 and an outlook to 2020
- Demand by key markets including China, Germany, India, Spain, the United States, and global offshore
- Demand by key products including gear oils, hydraulic fluids, and grease
- Penetration of synthetic and bio-based lubricants
- Penetration of different wind energy technologies and impact on lubricant demand
- Key lubricant suppliers
Register for the Webinar
Date: Wednesday, November 2, 2016
Time: 9:00 AM EDT /1:00 PM GMT
Register for the Webinar
Date: Wednesday November 2, 2016
Time: 9:00 am EDT (New York) / 1:00 pm GMT (London) / 9:00 pm (Beijing)
About Kline Group
Kline is a respected provider of world-class consulting services and high-quality market intelligence that consistently lead to client successes in growing or improving their business.
We combine a distinctive package of consulting and research capabilities, global reach, and industry understanding that cannot be matched by our competitors. Our focus is on providing knowledge and solutions throughout the entire value chains of the industries we serve.