Join this webinar to learn about:
Indian lubricant market overview: opportunities, challenges and
Lubricant demand across automotive and industrial end-use segments
Trends and developments driving the Indian lubricant market
Lubricant demand forecast over the next five years
Your webinar host:
Hareesh Nalam is a Project Lead at Kline & Company in the Energy practice and he has been
with Kline for over six years now. Based in Kline’s India office, he works on company’s
syndicated market research reports in the areas of finished lubricants and lubricant basestocks.
- Lubricant demand in the commercial, consumer, and industrial segment
- Fuel quality and emission regulations and its impact
- Lubricant demand growth drivers and market outlook over a five year horizon
- Profiles of leading lubricant marketers and an analysis of their market position
- Market opportunities and challenges
Register for webinar
Date: Thursday, April 30, 2020
Time: 9:00 AM EDT
Consultants and competitors will not be accepted.
About Kline Group
Kline is a respected provider of world-class consulting services and high-quality market intelligence that consistently lead to client successes in growing or improving their business.
We combine a distinctive package of consulting and research capabilities, global reach, and industry understanding that cannot be matched by our competitors. Our focus is on providing knowledge and solutions throughout the entire value chains of the industries we serve.