Introduction to speaker and topics
White oils are highly refined oils made from paraffinic or naphthenic basestocks. They are colorless, odorless mineral oils used in a variety of applications.
Traditionally white oils have been made from paraffinic Group I and naphthenic basestocks. However, in the last few years, the use of paraffinic Group II and Group III basestocks has increased. While the demand for white oils continues to remain flat in the developed countries, it has grown in other parts of the world, in particular Asia. White oil marketers face multiple challenges including a demand and production shift to Asia, increased competition, and regulatory control.
You Will Learn About:
Key market developments and industry trends
Regions where growth opportunities exist
How the market is performing
The market's outlook
About the Presenter
Project Lead in Kline's Energy/Petroleum Practice.
A go-to source of information
- Assess the global demand for white oils in terms of applications and markets
- Analyze the impact of changing basestocks, manufacturing technology, and regulations
- Understand key growth areas in terms of applications and markets
- Evaluate competitors
- Identify market opportunities and challenges
Focus on competitive landscape
- Identify key competitors and evaluate their market position
- Evaluate key market opportunities and challenges facing the business
Closer look on product coverage
This report provides a detailed independent appraisal of this complex market and explore market opportunities and challenges for manufacturers and marketers of white oils, worldwide.
- Global demand of white oils in 2015 and forecasts to 2020
- Detailed profiles and demand by major white oil applications
- Detailed profiles and demand by major white oil markets: Europe, Asia (China and India), and the Americas (North America and Brazil)
- Analysis of market trends, growth drivers and restraints, and regulations
- Profiles of white oil suppliers at a regional/country level
- Evaluation of market opportunities and challenges
Register for the Webinar
Date: Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Time: 9:00 AM EDT /2:00 PM GMT
Register for the Webinar
Date: Wednesday November 2, 2016
Time: 9:00 am EDT (New York) / 1:00 pm GMT (London) / 9:00 pm (Beijing)
About Kline Group
Kline is a respected provider of world-class consulting services and high-quality market intelligence that consistently lead to client successes in growing or improving their business.
We combine a distinctive package of consulting and research capabilities, global reach, and industry understanding that cannot be matched by our competitors. Our focus is on providing knowledge and solutions throughout the entire value chains of the industries we serve.