Introduction to speaker and topics
This webinar will provide a comprehensive, in-depth analysis of conventional and synthetic demand for automotive and industrial finished lubricant products, end-use industries and trade classes, major suppliers, and market trends in the leading country markets and regions around the world.
Webinar content will be sourced from two Kline reports:
Global Lubricants: Market Analysis and Assessment
Global Synthetic Lubricants: Market Analysis and Opportunities
You Will Learn About:
Key market developments and industry trends
Regions where growth opportunities exist
How the market is performing
The market's outlook
About the Presenter
Industry Manager in Kline's Energy/Petroleum Practice.
A go-to source of information.
- Assess the current size of the global finished lubricants market by geographic region and product categories
- Understand emerging product, performance, promotion, pricing, and channels of distribution trends
- Identify barriers to growth and develop strategies to overcome them
Focus on competitive landscape.
- Analyze the leading suppliers that are active in the global marketplace and their tactics and strategies
- Evaluate opportunities for mergers, acquisitions, and alliances
Closer look on product coverage
Products and topic covered in these studies include:
- Industrial oils and fluids: hydraulic fluid, compressor and refrigeration oils, turbine and circulating oils, gear oil, grease, and other general industrial oils and fluids
- Process oils: white, electrical, rubber, and all other
- Industrial engine oil: natural gas, railroad, marine, aviation piston aircraft, and stationary diesel
- Consumer automotive lubricants: passenger car engine oil, 2T/4T, ATF, gear oil, and grease
- Commercial automotive lubricants: heavy duty engine oil, hydraulic and transmission fluid, gear oil, and grease
- Metalworking fluids: removal, forming, protecting, and treating fluids
Register for the Webinar
Date: Tuesday, November 22, 2016
Time: 9:00 AM EDT / 2:00 PM GMT
Register for the Webinar
Date: Tuesday November 22, 2016
Time: 9:00 am EDT (New York) / 2:00 pm GMT (London) / 10:00 pm (Beijing)
About Kline Group
Kline is a respected provider of world-class consulting services and high-quality market intelligence that consistently lead to client successes in growing or improving their business.
We combine a distinctive package of consulting and research capabilities, global reach, and industry understanding that cannot be matched by our competitors. Our focus is on providing knowledge and solutions throughout the entire value chains of the industries we serve.