Introduction to speaker and topics
Bio-lubricants is a term used to describe lubricant products that meet any of the following criteria: biodegradability, bio-sourced, or low toxicity. Bio-lubricants are generally used in environmentally sensitive applications where these features are imperative. Increasing awareness about renewable products, legislation encouraging the usage of bio-lubricants, and growth in end-use industries are driving this niche industry.
You Will Learn About:
Key market developments and industry trends
Regions where growth opportunities exist
How the market is performing
The market's outlook
About the Presenter
Based in Prague, Dr. Sharbel Luzuriaga is a Project Manager in Kline's Energy/Petroleum Practice. Dr. Luzuriaga holds a PhD in Macromolecular Chemistry and is fluent in Spanish, English, Portuguese, Czech, and Italian.
His expertise sees him responsible for Kline's flagship energy titles including the Global Lubricant Report series, Base Oils report and many others.
Drawing upon extensive and practical experience working on behalf of a multinational oil majors, Sharbel has delivered numerous presentations internationally.
A go-to source of information.
- Make a reliable and independent assessment of the opportunities and challenges in the bio-lubricants market
- Assess attractiveness of different end-use industries in terms of current penetration of bio lubricants, potential growth, key growth drivers, legislative support, orientation towards bio-lubricants, and roadblocks
Focus on competitive landscape.
- Key suppliers of bio-lubricants
- Growth drivers and restraints and demand outlook for bio-lubricants
Closer look on product coverage
Topics covered in the study include:
- Classification of bio-lubricants
- Key bio-lubricants product categories and comparison with petro-lube categories
- Pricing analysis
- Key suppliers, their product offerings, and focus markets
- Product developments and future trends
- Key end-use applications
- Growth drivers and outlook
Thank you for your interest in our webinar. Registrations are now closed for the event.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
to request access to the webinar recording.
Register for the Webinar
Date: Wednesday September 13, 2017
Time: 9:30 am EDT (New York) / 2:30 pm GMT (London) / 9:00 pm (Beijing)
About Kline Group
Kline is a respected provider of world-class consulting services and high-quality market intelligence that consistently lead to client successes in growing or improving their business.
We combine a distinctive package of consulting and research capabilities, global reach, and industry understanding that cannot be matched by our competitors. Our focus is on providing knowledge and solutions throughout the entire value chains of the industries we serve.